When The World Stayed Home Heath & Safety
Cat, Dog, Mouse, and their friends are remembering a difficult time they experienced when the world shut down and they had to learn new ways to stay healthy and safe. They also learned ways to stay in touch, keep on learning, and get the things they needed. The friends also learned to appreciate those who help and care for them.
Health and safety topics covered in this book:
- Understanding and responding to challenging times
- Adapting to stressful situations
- Developing resilience and a positive mindset
- Strategies for avoiding illness
- Appreciation for essential workers
- Learning new skills and hobbies
No Risk, All Reward: Get Free Returns and Exchanges for a Stress-Free Shopping Experience.