Spotlight on America: A Nation of Immigrants
Enrich reading in the content areas as students discover the history of immigration in America. Nonfiction reading comprehension is emphasized along with research, writing, critical thinking, history, and geography. A readers' theater is also included.
- The First Wave (1600-1775)
- The Second Wave (1820-1870)
- The Third Wave (1880-1920)
- Ellis Island: Gateway to America
- Angel Island
- The Fourth Wave
- Famous Immigrants
- This workbook includes 96 pages
- Grades 5-8
No Risk, All Reward: Get Free Returns and Exchanges for a Stress-Free Shopping Experience.