Covers the study of relationships of organisms to their environment.
Great for students in biology at any level, general or physical science, or any science that includes life and geographic relationships.
6 -page laminated guide includes:
• levels of organization
• the ecosystem
• classification of ecosystems
• stability of ecosystems
• energy flow in ecosystems
• energy capture in an ecosystem
• food chains & webs
• nutrient cycling in ecosystems
• limiting factors & the environment
• population dynamics in communities
• community structure