Math Basics 3-Poster Set
Engage and inspire students with this Math Basics 3-Poster Set. The 3 posters in this set cover core math content:
- Why Learn Algebra?
- Math in Sports—football, baseball, soccer, basketball
- Math on the Job—accountants, cryptographers, meteorologists, air traffic controllers, construction workers, physicians, video game developers, actuaries, data analysts, and insurance underwriters
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring math content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn math and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library. A must-have for any math classroom!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, middle school and high school classrooms, career resource centers, and some adult education programs. Also, great for STEM and STEAM programs, makerspaces, and tutoring centers.
- Set contains 3 posters
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24"
Poster set also includes an instructional guide with lesson ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.
Teacher Tip: Laminate posters for durability.
Three complementary décor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper- highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner- content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.
No Risk, All Reward: Get Free Returns and Exchanges for a Stress-Free Shopping Experience.