History Pockets: Life in Plymouth Colony
History Pockets-Life in Plymouth Colony, Grades 1–3, contains eight discovery pockets.
Each of the pockets contains:
- a reproducible pocket label
- four dictionary words and pictures
- a fact sheet of background information for the teacher
- a reproducible student information booklet complete with illustrations
- arts and crafts projects, plus writing activities
Evaluation forms are provided at the end of the book to give students a chance to reflect on all they have learned.
The eight pockets about Pilgrims and their way of life are:
- Voyage to the New World
- The New World
- Building a Village
- Home Sweet Home
- The Family
- Working in Plymouth Colony
- Going to School
- What Did the Pilgrims Give Us?
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
- This workbook includes 96 pages