Ecosystems Giant Banner
This Ecosystems Giant Banner encourages students to think about ways people can help protect our ecosystems. It covers conserving water; volunteering; keeping chemicals out of waterways; using fewer plastic products; planting trees; cutting back on pollution; learning about endangered species; and reducing, reusing, and recycling. The content on this banner helps students make personal, real-world connections with ecosystems and supports critical thinking.
At nearly 6 feet, this eye-catching banner features vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. This banner helps bring science content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
This jumbo banner is great for hanging next to a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, in the library, or anywhere students study.
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms. Also great for STEM and STEAM programs and makerspaces.
- The fully assembled banner measures nearly 6 feet!
- Dimensions: 22" wide x 68" high
Three complementary decor products are available for each middle and upper grade topic. Each product comes in a different format and provides a different content focus. Together, all three products offer a complete package of instructional resources:
- Poster Set - features core content relevant to one topic
- Whiteboard Topper - highlights one specific element of the content and focuses on academic vocabulary
- Giant Banner - content encourages students to engage with the topic by making personal, real-world connections and supports critical thinking.