Conquering Phonics Bulletin Board
Help students learn phonics with this Conquering Phonics Bulletin Board. Use the pieces to introduce students to phonics concepts and strategies, or post them around the classroom as a reference tool. The pieces in this set are interactive teaching tools and can be used in small groups, where students can have hands-on manipulation of the pieces. They are perfect for use under a document camera to teach concepts to the entire class. They also work well in a pocket chart or center to reinforce concepts already taught to the whole group.
This 10-piece language arts bulletin board includes:
- 7 mini posters:
- Blends & Digraphs = 10" x 17.5"
- Alphabet Letters = 8.75" x 13.75"
- Vowels = 8.75" x 13.75"
- Special Letters = 10" x 24"
- Stuck on a Word = 7.5" x 24"
- R-Controlled Vowels = 10" x 17.5"
- Syllables = 10" x 17.5"
- 3 speech bubbles with encouraging phrases (5" x 4")
Bulletin board set also includes an instructional guide with bulletin board ideas, classroom activities, and a reproducible.