5 Themes of Geography 5-Poster Set
Engage and inspire students with this 5 Themes of Geography 5-Poster Set. The 5 posters in this set cover core geography content:
- Location—definition of location, absolute location, relative location
- Regions—definition of region, formal regions, functional regions, vernacular regions
- Place—definition of place, physical characteristics of a place, human characteristics of a place
- Movement—definition of movement, movement of people, movement of goods, movement of information and ideas
- Human-Environment Interaction—definition of human-environment interaction, facts and examples (dig mines, irrigate fields, build homes)
The posters feature vivid, engaging photography alongside easy-to-read text to capture students' attention, reinforce instruction, and foster learning. They help bring geography content to life and create a stimulating, standards-based classroom environment.
Hang these bright, insightful charts to inspire students to learn about geography and encourage them to apply their knowledge outside the classroom. Display on a bulletin board, on a doorway, in a hallway, or in the library. A must-have for geography classrooms!
Perfect for elementary school GATE programs, plus middle school and high school classrooms.
- Set contains 5 posters
- Each poster measures 17½" x 24"