Spirograph is back, and it's better than ever. Your whole family can have hours of creative fun with the amazing Spirograph deluxe set. Since it was first introduced in 1965, Spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs. Originally developed by mechanical engineer Denys Fisher for use as a drafting tool, the Spirograph's distinctive wheels and rings cleverly combine the principles of art and mathematics in a way that has inspired and delighted generations. Now you can create your own cool designs and awesome pictures with this fun Spirograph deluxe set, winner of the astra 2013 best toys award. This set features all the iconic wheels and rings of the original, re-engineered and updated for today. Simply choose from the gears and wheels, put your paper in place, and create whirling, spiraling, mix and match patterns for a totally awesome image. Use the design guide to try out tried and true designs, or get creative and create cool and colorful graphics of your own. The 45-piece deluxe set includes 19 Spirograph precision wheels, 2 Spirograph precision rings, 1 Spirograph precision rack, 0.21 ounces of reusable spiro-putty, 3 retractable ballpoint pens, 14-page guide book and 20 sheets of design paper. It all comes in a carry-along storage case with a built-in work surface. For age 8 and up. Brought to you by Kahootz toys, where we use our skills and passions to bring great kids' products into the world.
- Get ready for hours of fun with the award-winning Spirograph deluxe design set, a must-have for young and old alike - ages 8 and up
- With Spirograph's distinctive interlocking gears and wheels, anyone can draw elegant, spiraling designs
- Inspired by the design of the original 1965 Spirograph, this set will entertain the whole family for years to come
- 45-piece deluxe set includes 19 wheels, 2 rings, 1 rack, spiro-putty, 3 pens, 14-page guide book, 20 pieces of design paper and comes in carry-along storage case
- Spirograph, brought back into production in 2012 by Kahootz toys, is considered one of the most successful re-launching of any classic toy in history.