Sense & Grow Textured Bean Bags for Kids
- Discover Textures and Shapes in a Hands-On Way: Pull sensory beanbags out of your burlap bag to identify their shape, texture, and color; Enjoy a unique kit that indulges the sense of touch; Read all about the benefits of sensory play with the Sense & Grow guide that is attached to each box
- Treat Your Senses: Develop coordination, exploration and color recognition with the Sense & Grow Products; Improve hand-eye coordination, dexterity, and fine motor skills as you explore the sense of touch with these textured beanbags
- Feel, Squeeze and Discover Creativity: Help kids get creative by letting them identify the material, texture, shapes and colors of the beanbags; Then, have them compare it to items around the house. This sensory kit included 9 beanbags that are all wonderfully different and satisfying
- Big Gift for Little Ones: Give a gift that will delight parents as well as kids; It's the perfect holiday or birthday present that will keep them entertained long after the party is over
- Helping Reach Your Child’s Goals: Introduce your kids to the magnificent textures and colors all around them; Our products are especially made to help kids explore, play and reach their developmental goals.
We Give You the Tools, You Provide the Imagination
Promote sensory development with a product that will provide endless entertainment. Give kids a form of self-expression that will help them express and cope with their feelings.
As visual motor and creativity skills get developed, it will provide opportunities for trying out new ideas and promote new ways of thinking and problem-solving.
Parents can follow along in the sensory guide provided on each Sense & Grow product box to learn about the importance of sensory play and fine motor development.
They will recognize the advantages of the sensory items and all it provides for their child’s well-being and overall development.
By working on these important skills in a fun way, kids will be able to complete important tasks, such as buttoning and zippering, much easier.