History Pockets: Colonial America
History Pockets-Colonial America, Grades 4–6, contains eight discovery pockets.
The introduction pocket gives an overview of the settlement of the thirteen original colonies. The other pockets feature a look at the aspects of colonial life in the northern, middle, and southern colonies.
Each pocket contains:
- a reproducible pocket label
- a bookmark of short, fun facts about the subject
- a fact sheet of background information for teacher and students
- arts and crafts projects
- writing activities
Evaluation forms are provided at the end of the book for teacher and student assessment purposes.
The book contains the following pockets:
- Introduction to Colonial America
- The First Settlements
- The Native Americans
- Homes and Villages
- Daily Life
- Memorable People
This resource contains teacher support pages, reproducible student pages, and an answer key.
- This workbooks includes 96 pages