Orders submitted by 1:00 p.m. PST on business days typically ship the same day. Orders shipping to a PO Box or APO/FPO addresses and items designated for truck delivery are not eligible for UPS Ground. UPS Ground ships Monday through Friday only.
All orders with a truck icon will be charged the current truck rate of the time of shipment. Please allow 4 to 8 business days for truck delivery. Orders designated for truck delivery are not eligible for expedited shipping or for delivery to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Here is our quick guideline that you will need to know if your order is shipping via truck:
- You or a staff member must be present. Our trucking company will not deliver your order/s without a signature.
- Our trucking company or our customer service dept will attempt to schedule a delivery date. We will not share your information with anyone other than those responsible for handling your order.
- Please specify if you need a tailgate or have a loading dock. If you are uncertain, please contact us at 1.800.464.6681.
- Your boxes may be a little worn or dirty when delivery arrives. Do not be alarmed. If the box or boxes look damaged, it doesn't mean that the product it damaged. We suggest you open the box and see if the contents inside are damaged and simply make a note on the packing slip, and notify the driver, or you can contact our customer service dept at 1.800.464.6681.
- Please make sure to count all boxes before you sign. In some cases, you will only need to sign for the number of boxes being delivered. Or in other cases, you will need to sign for the number of skid/pallets being delivered.